Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump shares video of "great people" yelling "white power" at pro Trump parade
(07-01-2020, 09:35 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Sorry for the confusion.  I guess I should have explained that PLCAA stands for "Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act".  It is the legislation that protects gun makers from liability.

And as I have said.  I have the same opinion of that act as I do 47 USC 230 which protects internet providers.

There's no confusion and I am aware of what the PLCAA is (if I wasn't then I would have googled searched it).  You didn't answer my question though, what do you think of firearms manufacturer's having qualified immunity from lawsuits based on the misuse of their product?  I ask because many on the left want to eliminate this.  I thought the parallel was interesting given the right's concern about social media platforms.  I don't recall a Dem every calling for the repeal of this immunity for the gun industry based on the shooter's political stance.  Hence, you did not answer my question.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump shares video of "great people" yelling "white power" at ... - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 07-01-2020, 09:58 PM