Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Its OK now to teach religion in public schools
(10-19-2015, 11:14 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: No, I call out people who are openly homophobic, racist, transphobic, etc. 

The problem is that you think that bigotry is just a matter of a difference of opinion. One of my traits that makes me a good teacher is that I do not believe a kid has a mental illness if they're gay. I don't look at my Muslim students and think that they're savages. I don't believe all black female students are prone to violence over males. 

I'm just not a shitty human being. 

And why do you assume I look at all people this way? Why is it all or nothing with you? You love to twist what I say to make me sound like I somehow have a problem with non white people. Stop dealing in extremes. Never have I said it was all or nothing.

You call me names but you are the one with the issues, for not being able to see the difference between some and all. You are too quick to label someone some sort of -ist. You cripple yourself in a conversation because you allow things like pronouns to derail any logical debate.

You guys like to mention the GOP echo chamber but really that's all you want, someone to discuss who parrots the same views. There are loads of people I disagree with on many issues. But those same people and I share similar views as well.

It's a shame you resort to vulgarities and name calling but I guess that's just the man you are, which is a shame, but we will accept your limitations in having a civil debate.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Its OK now to teach religion in public schools - StLucieBengal - 10-19-2015, 11:43 PM