Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reasons why Trump will win or lose.
(07-10-2020, 10:13 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Well, one of the platforms that he ran on was to "drain the swamp", some of these investigations that have been going on are leading to details that some of the longtime members of the Republican Party have also been subject to wrongdoings.  Of course they want him out, he's not "one of them", so to speak.  

Trump has his personal shortcomings, I'll give everyone that.  But, if you put the personal bias aside, I think that his intentions are to get the US headed back toward being the most prosperous Nation in the World.  When I was a kid, my Dad was a UAW man, in a town with plenty of Black and Latino men all working at the same plant.  They all lived in modest, new homes, just like us White kids.  That is the Great America that Donald Trump is speaking of, when he says Make America Great Again.

To bolded:  Obama was relatively unfettered in his administration.  He may have seen some public backlash for what he supported, but the media didn't amplify it, in fact they appeared to make his every move look like a Kasperov move in Chess.

Well, to each his own but I'll put it simply that I've been mistrustful of the government for a while now, disappointed with how much people claim to love freedom while politicians whip up support based upon which freedoms they're going to limit, and Donald Trump is hardly the man to convince me that politicians aren't a bunch of power-grabbers who need to keep the masses underfoot while they sell us some pie-in-the-sky working class hero BS.

Trump's promises and policy don't speak to me, and his personality seems to be the complete opposite of the type who is striving to give everyone a shot.  I just don't see it, and I think electing someone like Trump is the opposite of perpetuating the American dream.  It's just a bunch of plutocratic, if not downright "divine right to rule" crap and anathema to what this country claims to be.

If you want I can go on tirades about any president of my lifetime, but Trump is easily the least "country first" by my estimations.  But what the hell do I honestly know?  It's just my 2 cents on a message board for a football team that hasn't had a winning season since Obummer was in office.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Reasons why Trump will win or lose. - Nately120 - 07-10-2020, 10:30 PM