Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Its OK now to teach religion in public schools
(10-19-2015, 11:58 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I pointed to three views you have expressed here. It's not a matter of "twisting". I've quoted you as saying these multiple times. You do this a lot. You say a racist or homophobic thing. Then you say you didn't. When your post containing it is quoted, you then try to defend it. 

I also didn't call you any names. I just said that I personally try to not be a shitty person. Instead of crying about me saying "shitty", you should be more concerned about your constant use of derogatory remarks. That are the real vulgarities here. Calling all Muslims "savages" is what prevents us from having a civil debate, not me saying "shitty".

You stop us from having civil discussions when you take one word that I say then run with it, for you it's not possible that some Muslims are savages, or maybe even most...... You fail to see that, and in any discussion you want this long disclaimer on a group of people instead of talking about what they are doing or saying. Guess what, I don't have the desire to type out an explanation that it's not everyone in a group. It's common sense to anyone here that we are discussing whichever topic at hand and the specific group that's related to that topic. Why you and others here try to get into petty squabbling over this stuff is beyond me. You waste pages and pages of everyone's time on a topic bickering over this idea that anyone is throwing one group of people into the same boat. Let me clear this up for you..... Not one conservative person is doing that here.

When you all rail on white Christians for aggressively spreading the word of God. I don't assume you are talking about every white christian, because I am realistic enough to know the specific group you are discussing. If I threw a hissy fit about this, like you do, then those threads would get derailed for pages arguing over nonsense not specific to the topic.

I am sorry you are so sensitive to words like savage, he, she, it, her, him, and so on.... Maybe one day you will learn these are only words.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Its OK now to teach religion in public schools - StLucieBengal - 10-20-2015, 12:31 AM