Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Thank You Bengals Board Community!
Holic, I absolutely love the board. I appreciate all you guys do to keep it working. The draft has always been my favorite time of year (probably because that is when we are most optimistic and least heart-broken) and the way we debate players and push them up or down our "boards". The way we share hidden gems. It is awesome.

A lot of the rest of the time (of late) has been spent trying to solve problems with some major flaw in the team, bitching about personnel, and venting some general disdain for their performance.

Despite all that, this board has largely stayed fans for the team and couldn't wait for days when the team would be fun to watch again. I can't remember the team having more talent, a greater impact in free agency, and to top it all off: a rookie QB like Burrow. They may not win it all this year, but expectations outside of cincy are very low and I think this team will be very entertaining to watch and if they start to figure it out mid-season, they could even make a run. I am so looking forward to discussing it with everyone here.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Thank You Bengals Board Community! - SHRacerX - 07-14-2020, 09:00 AM