Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is the Henry deal enough for Mixon?
(07-16-2020, 11:15 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: No way I give Mixon that much.  Henry is coming off a 1,540 yard, 16 TD season where he averaged 5.1 a pop.  He's also coming off a season where he was the focal point of a team that went to the AFC Championship.

I'm sorry, but the production just isn't there for Mixon to sniff the very top level of pay at the position.  I do believe he's been hindered a bit by playing on bad teams, whereas someone like Elliot benifits greatly from his surroundings.  Still, until Mixon produces elite numbers he can't be paid elite money.

Mixon, IMHO, is worth aound 9 mil per.  8 mil per would be his bottom, 10 mil his ceiling.  Any less and it's a steal, any more and you overpaid.

Feel the same, love Mixon but his numbers he has put up put him around the 9 mil per year category.

Mixon hasn't been able to finish like Henry has either when he pops a big run. Needs to get it into the End Zone.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Is the Henry deal enough for Mixon? - CJD - 07-16-2020, 11:09 AM
RE: Is the Henry deal enough for Mixon? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 07-16-2020, 01:28 PM