Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pick your favorite single Bengals play since you've been a fan.
(07-12-2020, 07:23 PM)impactplaya Wrote: How many Single plays can a Bengals fan  recall in his life as a Bengals fan that stand out?
I'm sure we can go into the hundreds. Ok now here you go. Pick one offensive play and one defensive play
That has stood out to you since you been watching the Bengals
I will start

2005. At Heinz Field. Carson Palmer throws beautiful 43 yd TD pass to T.J for their
1st TD. T.J I think jumped over Ike Taylor or Bryant McFadden.
He then spiked the football so hard. I just thought it really stated
"WE AREN'T GONNA LET THESE GUYS PUSH US AROUND ANYMORE"
huge win in that almost magical 2005 season

For defensive play. The same year Delta O'Neal picks off Kelly Holcomb for a game sealing INT. Such a game for the ages.
In a game that had no defense, it was a defensive play that iced it.

My favorite Bengals play was the 1981 season AFC Championship Game Freezer Bowl,  Fouts could not throw,  Anderson a great bad weather QB could, but who could catch ?.......When Don Bass caught an Anderson pass in the end zone, Me and My Friends around 25 years old at the time, it came over us, " Can you Believe It.  BENGALS GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL ".....Bass catching that frozen brick few were catching that day. ....There is NOTHING like a play that lets you know you are going Super Bowl. ANDERSON TO BASS, WHAT A PLAY.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pick your favorite single Bengals play since you've been a fan. - kevin - 07-16-2020, 01:45 PM