Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where Are They Now (Former Coaches of Marvin Lewis Era)
(07-17-2020, 12:00 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Go look at thread, and see my reply.

It didn't belong on JN because once the story actually broke 99% of the speculation proved to be bs.  Jay Gruden had nothing to do with the article.  It seems incredibly unfair to attach him to those rumors.

JN is not the place to be having discussions about the executives in the front office of the Redskins.  Read the story for yourself and then tell me how in any way you can have a discussion related to the Bengals.

JN is about "everything and anything" Bengals...... The article even said they had nothing on him. READ IT instead of judging it.

Gruden was fired last year. He is not a Redskin. He isn't anything right now.... BUT he is a former coach at the Cincinnati Bengals.... so he is part of the Bengals history and he fits "everything and anything" Bengals....\

Just because you don't like something... doesn't mean you get to change it.  Free speech. I don't like a lot of crap. But I have no right to censorship.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Where Are They Now (Former Coaches of Marvin Lewis Era) - PAjwPhilly - 07-17-2020, 12:06 AM