Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andy, Case,Jameis,Josh, Jacoby.
(07-17-2020, 02:21 AM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: We’re also discussing the weaknesses of the coaching staff and the poor separation that the wrs here are known for.

(I believe Andy, Whit, Green... etc. will always be Bengals news and belong in JN. Even Marvin Lewis and Mike Brown after he passes.)

I saw the stats on WR separation... How much was a new system? They are supposed to be pros... only so many routes. I really like our WRs but those numbers may be why they drafted a WR early. Maybe our coaches are onto a problem early...

But we drafted Higgins. Who is know for talent only limited by his poor separation (i.e. his biggest flaw).

Maybe our 2nd round pick comes from a monkey with darts*.

But like Wes said above, how much is Andy's fault? I see him in a perfect situation in Dallas. They have a good team in Dallas, and I am cursed with watching Wentz throw 50% of every ball to Ertz. He doesn't even look elsewhere on most throws, and he has the worst accuracy, I swear. They won in the playoffs with Foles, lol. And besides that they have the Giants and the train wreck formerly known as the Redskins... Can Andy win if Dak becomes an issue?

I don't think Jameis has the ability to do an NFL scheme. I think NFL coaches need to scheme to Winston like the Ravens schemed to their RB Lamar Jackson**. Jameis puts up the numbers but he just tries to max every stat. He could probably be lethal if people catered to him like Lamar.

*I defended the Sample pick.... and they never used him.
** I predicted hard he would fail. And he actually became a legit passer.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Andy, Case,Jameis,Josh, Jacoby. - PAjwPhilly - 07-17-2020, 03:04 AM