Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andy, Case,Jameis,Josh, Jacoby.
Well, the Cowboys didn't reach a deal with Prescott, so he'll be playing under the tag @ 31 mil this year.

Honestly, if I'm the Cowboys I'd be looking real hard at trying to find a trade partner right now. I don't if that's feasible with everything that surrounds the league and with cap space this late in the offseason. But IMHO, if it could be done, it would be the smart move.

Take those cap savings and roll them over to next year (Rollover was reinstated with the new CBA). I honestly think they'd minimal drop-off with Dalton this season. Let someone else overpay this guy, cuz there is absolutely no way in hell he's worth near 40 mil a season on a long-term deal loaded with guarantees.

Look at what this guy has had to work with compared to Andy. Probably the best OL in all of football over his 4 year career, an elite running back, and well above average receivers. Then you couple his weapons with the fact he plays for a 1st class organization that spares no expense at any level. Then throw in the fact that both the Giants and Redskins have been abysmal during his career.

If I were giving out Madden grades I'd give Andy like a 78 and Dak like an 83. As much as some on here love to rip on Andy I'm telling you that the guy he's backing up aint that much better.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Andy, Case,Jameis,Josh, Jacoby. - Wes Mantooth - 07-17-2020, 01:16 PM