Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The National Review defends Bernie on rape essay
(05-30-2015, 10:17 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I will definitely give my opinion and it rubs many the wrong way because as retired military and conservative my views are not of the popular type around here. That is reason 1 when talk turned to moderators for this Board I immediately removed myself from consideration. 

Perhaps I will give this forum a break. The double-talk, insults (admittedly I have fought fire with fire), and wolf-pack mentality is just too ridiculous. 

Well when it comes to politics there is going to be a pack mentality for sure, but that's just the nature of the beast (you've got plenty of conservative friends in here.)  But then there is also a lot of posters from left of center as well.  Funny thing about it though is there is a lot of ex military in here, but many of us are not conservative.  I agree though, I have little time for double-talk or insults, I try to steer clear of that. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: The National Review defends Bernie on rape essay - RICHMONDBENGAL_07 - 05-31-2015, 12:22 AM