Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias
(07-20-2020, 10:12 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Dill Wrote: Do we "know for a fact" yet that a far left security force murdered someone in Seattle? I am keen to know more about that one.

This is an interesting question given your statements above.  Even so, I'll happily answer, yes.

So, more of the same, personal statements held up as 100% factually accurate.  As long as the people being arrested claim they didn't do anything, well that should be good enough for anyone right?  I mean, why would they lie?

In post # 68 above I write: "I have heard of a killing in Seattle, but haven't heard that connected to any FLSF," and asked for evidence that a far left security force was responsible for the killing. Fred has asked for the same. In answer, you have posted links to a news report about someone killed in the Seattle autonomous zone and a hazy video  "proving" what everyone already knows--someone was killed. But nothing connecting the killing to some "far left security force."  Yet you continue to "happily" answer my question with "yes."

So far, looks like I have provided more evidence of unconstitutional arrests in Portland than you have provided evidence of Far Left Security Forces murdering people in Seattle.  That needs to be said up front, before we evaluate the testimony in the reports I've quoted.

Using news reports to assess what is going on does not require that one accept "personal statements as 100% accurate" or "100% inaccurate (i.e., false)."  It does require that one go through a collection stage to gather testimony and factual evidence to be judged in assessment of evidence finally assembled. People who already know who the "liars" are, are not following that procedure. 

In our legal system, the principle is "innocent until proven guilty." That means we hear the testimony first, and then we relate it to a factual record and other testimony for final assessment. In many dictatorships, arrest is already proof of guilt. Trials aren't needed. (Why would the police lie?) 

So the links I posted are there to assemble some kind of record for discussion, so that we citizens here in this forum can assess what is going on in our country at the moment. There is enough corroboration of witness/victim testimony (including videos) to trigger calls for investigation from local and state authorities. Even federal authorities are not disputing that uniformed federal agents were driving around in unmarked vans nabbing people. And no one is disputing that in some cases these people are released after being arrested, and the arrests are not being recorded.

So it's a bit premature to assume the witnesses are "liars." Not premature to question the constitutionality of unmarked federal agents yanking people off the streets and then letting them go without even recording an arrest.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias - Dill - 07-20-2020, 12:44 PM