Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is the Henry deal enough for Mixon?
(07-20-2020, 08:49 PM)Synric Wrote: Im fine with giving Joe a 3 year 33 to 35mil extension as long as they leave theirselves an early out like the Titans did with Henry.

Mixon is just one year removed from leading the AFC in rushing. He is a dynamic play maker that is dangerous with the ball in his hands those are the kinda guys you pay be it RB, TE, WR.

There is also another thing about Joe Mixon that everyone fails to mention... His Personality. Earlier this offseason I talked about Joe Burrow's Joe Cool personality how its great to have a guy leading the huddle that is always calm and hungry. Joe Mixon is a different type but no less important for a huddle he brings energy and a smile. You can tell Mixon loves to play football he is the ultimate Teammate always one the the first guys to congratulate a play defense or offense. Like Joe Burrow's calm Joe Mixon's enthusiasm is contagious.

I hate players dancing in the end zone because most of the time its some choreographed skit used to mock the opposite team (JuJu Smith-Schuster is the worst), but Joe Mixon seems so genuine when he does it its like a kid when you hand him ice cream. It wouldnt surprise me if he dances reviewing tape or if he started dancing in a Burger King for finding an extra order of onion rings in his bag...

Yeah, I like both Joe's for the future, pay the man.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Is the Henry deal enough for Mixon? - CJD - 07-16-2020, 11:09 AM
RE: Is the Henry deal enough for Mixon? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 07-21-2020, 03:30 PM