Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is the Henry deal enough for Mixon?
(07-21-2020, 07:57 PM)jj22 Wrote: Mixon has carried this offense on his back seemingly since he got here and teammates seem to love him and the energy he bring. That's a form of leadership. It's not his fault their is a lack of team success while here. There's been plenty good leaders on bad teams. I'm disappointed in the shot taken at his leadership using that argument.

The social media presence likely isn't a big deal either for everyone under 30. It's that generation and that's just going to be athletes platforms.

Mixon has been great while here, and if there is any doubt of his extension there's no reason to point to leadership. Not with legit arguments to be made about paying rb's, oline making rb or rb making oline, how long is there nfl lifespan, and how prevalent they are in the draft (late if you have the oline).

Rep.

This entire post is spot on. Especially the social media thing. Stuff like that, combined with his past, and I just honestly feel like some don’t care for the guy (not the player). Whether they preface their posts bashing him with “look I like Mixon but” or not...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Is the Henry deal enough for Mixon? - CJD - 07-16-2020, 11:09 AM
RE: Is the Henry deal enough for Mixon? - Nicomo Cosca - 07-21-2020, 08:50 PM