Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity Accused of Sexual Misconduct in New Lawsuit
(07-21-2020, 07:58 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: So you read the complain against Carlson (which is about 5%, if that, of the full complaint) and determined that this was worse than I indicated?  The complaint against the main person is absolutely heinous.  I don't see the allegation against Carlson as gaining any traction at all.

Maybe in the spirit of the new P&R you could be a little less condescending when you ask?  As for my conclusion in this regard, the CNN story about his head writer followed closely by the NYT's essentially doxing him followed closely by lumping him in with a much more serious allegation against a completely different person?  Seems like a pattern is forming here.  If you disagree, that's fine, just try to be a little more cordial when doing so next time.  I'd certainly appreciate it.

So sorry if I hurt the feels bub. 

Maybe having a racist writer for one of the most watched prime time "news" shows on TV and a network full of sexual predators isn't the best thing and should be pointed out.

And then imagine someone trying to explain it all away by blaming the left wing media. That's the type of stuff that hurts my feelings. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity Accused of Sexual Misconduct in New Lawsuit - NATI BENGALS - 07-21-2020, 11:06 PM