Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity Accused of Sexual Misconduct in New Lawsuit
(07-21-2020, 11:23 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: You didn't, I just pointed out that you were being rude. 

Oh, is that your explanation?  It went from it's not happening at all to there's a good reason it's happening.  I don't think you thought this out well.

I am sorry your feelings were hurt, that was certainly not my intention.  I do think you rather missed the point and contradicted yourself though.  You went from a position that my assertion was absurd to trying to justify why you think my position is correct by the actions asserted are justified.  Like I said, not especially well thought out.

Sorry bud. I don't want to play the little gotcha game.

Maybe have a couple seconds of reflection and think of why you have to classify the "left wing media" as unfairly attacking someone when it's just the media reporting current events. 

A racist writer responsible for one of the most watched "news" shows in our country is worth reporting.
A major "news" network with a history of sexual predators who appears to have a new era of sexual predators is worth reporting. 

I am sorry you feel there is some kind of evil left wing media agenda for sharing these stories.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity Accused of Sexual Misconduct in New Lawsuit - NATI BENGALS - 07-21-2020, 11:44 PM