Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity Accused of Sexual Misconduct in New Lawsuit
(07-22-2020, 12:31 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: No gotcha here, dude.  Not my style.  Just pointing out inconsistencies in your position.

So you don't see a problem with lumping the accusations against Carlson, which are innocuous (and that's being generous), with a guy accused of rape?

I agree.  What made him racist?  The site he posted on?  What site was that?  Is that not included in the news story?  Why would that be if it's worth reporting?

Sexual harassment, or worse, should be reported regardless.  Was what Carlson is accused of doing, as described solely by the plaintiffs allegation, the act of a sexual predator?

Don't be sorry, dude, just make a compelling argument for why my position is wrong.  If it's as obvious as you appear to assert this should not be a difficult task.  I'll be here and I honestly look forward to the cogent argument you're going to provide.

Was he not named in the legal stuff? No scary left wing media boogey man when they are naming names in a lawsuit and reporting on it.

Apparently the words and expressions he used on a message board made him racist. I didn't really care enough to dig in to the story. I took it at face value when I saw the headline. It just took me 20 seconds to find out what site he was posting on, to see he quit before he could be fired, and see tuckers comments where there wasn't a denial. I've been aware of multiple instances where advertisers have left tuckers show because he is a pos. So I really didn't have a reason to instantly think this was some scary left wing media ploy to go hard core at poor little tucker. I'm interested to know why you think it is.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity Accused of Sexual Misconduct in New Lawsuit - NATI BENGALS - 07-22-2020, 02:20 AM