Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity Accused of Sexual Misconduct in New Lawsuit
(07-20-2020, 10:50 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Read the complaint.  It really looks like a strong attempt to link Carlson to the actually heinous conduct of a Fox employee who had nothing to do with Carlson.  Unless I missed it, and I do a pretty good speed read, the only allegation against Carlson is that he slightly propositioned a woman, she refused and then she appeared on his show less the next year and then not at all in 2020.  This, of course, assumes the allegation is 100% true.  I'm not a fan of Carlson, although he is clearly good at what he does I'm not huge on smarmy and smug, either together or in combination.  That being said it could not be more obvious that the left wing media is gunning for him hard core.

Like I said, they really fear him.

I think the purpose of linking them all together is to show that treating female correspondents and guest speakers like potential sexual partners  and banishing them if they refuse is not an isolated thing but an overarching cultural issue at Fox News.

This is lent credence by the fact that, in the complaint against Henry, they clearly outline how Fox News tried to, essentially, cover it up and fire Henry as a means of concealing their cultural problems.

I agree that the complaint against Tucker is very weak and likely won't stick outside of the aforementioned cultural problems at the network.

The Henry stuff, on the other hand, is absolutely disgusting and they seem to have texts and other things to back them up (possible existence of photos that he took as blackmail fodder may be something an investigation could uncover).
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity Accused of Sexual Misconduct in New Lawsuit - CJD - 07-22-2020, 09:41 AM