Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DJ Reader is happy to be a Bengal
(07-21-2020, 09:01 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Are you asking if we’re the very best DL in the entire league? Because no, we’re not.

I know people love to shit on PFF around here, but this has us ranked 10th. I’d probably have us a few spots higher myself, but there’s definitely teams ahead of us (Pitt, WSH, SF for example) that I won’t argue with.

https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-defensive-line-rankings-all-32-units-entering-the-2020-nfl-season

Yes, that article is pretty much hogwash. They rank teams ahead of us that have 1 marquis player on the line, then mention some no names. When it comes to the Bengals, they say Atkins is on the decline and Lawson regressed, with no mention that Atkins was overused and Lawson was getting back from knee surgery. Oh, and Dunlap had a career year is stuck in there. When you add Reader next to Geno and have Dunlap on one side  and Hubbard/Lawson on the other, I'll take that line all day long. Teams are going to have to pick their poison, double Geno or double DJ. Either way, their pocket is collapsing and the QB will be there for the ends....
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: DJ Reader is happy to be a Bengal - Sled21 - 07-22-2020, 09:47 AM