Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity Accused of Sexual Misconduct in New Lawsuit
(07-22-2020, 10:26 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Actually, it makes her allegation even weaker.  She can remember details like this but cannot provide specifics as to what Carlson said?  The complaint alleges that it was "abundantly clear" that Carlson was propositioning her.  If it was so clear what did he say that made it so?  One would think that his words would be of key importance, yet the allegation contains not one direct quote from Carlson.  The way it is worded Carlson could easily have been lamenting that he was stuck in the city away from his wife and kids, not offering the information as a hint that he's by himself and would like to sleep with this woman.

That is why they interview and have investigations and (possibly) trials. I didn't convict Carlson based on this. I also don't exonerate him on it.

(07-22-2020, 10:26 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Quite honestly, if this story was released at a time other than right after, and before, other negative pieces of Carlson came out I'd tend to agree with you.  The other reason is no one knows who Henry is and Hannity and Carlson are big names that will attract readers.

There are always negative pieces about celebrities. Timing is a moot point in that regard.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity Accused of Sexual Misconduct in New Lawsuit - GMDino - 07-22-2020, 10:38 AM