Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Biden incorrectly calls Trump the first racist POTUS
(07-23-2020, 06:41 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Well, at least you admit that you don't know.  Maybe I can help you understand.  

As far as I know, no one else on the entire planet calls it the "China Flu" except Trump supporters.  And Trump has a LONG history of racists positions.(Mexican immigrants are filthy, diseased, criminals....A judge won't be fair if he is Mexican...Defends the legacy of the Confederacy....Welcomes Confederate flags at his rallies....accused the Muslim population of dancing in the streets after 9-11...told US citizens of color to go back to "their countries"(this one gave white nationalists a huge hard on)....found in violation of the Fair Housing Act for discriminating against minority renters...lied about his association with KKK Grand Wizard David Duke...tweets lies about percentage of white people killed by blacks...proposed Muslim immigration ban while running for President...claimed the white supremacists at the Unite The Right rally in Charlottesville were "quietly" supporting the Robert E Lee statue and that the counter protestors acted "very very violently"...repeatedly denigrated Puerto Ricans after two hurricanes...retweets radical anti-Muslim comments from Jayda Fransen...post video of Trump supporter yelling "White Power"...supported Rosanne Barr after she called Valerie Jarret and ape. etc, etc,

Since you spend so much time defending him and posting anti-BLM propaganda you are naturally going to be associated with his racist tendencies.

Do you have a link to anyone calling you a racist for thinking that black people are capable of independent thought?  That is a pretty wild claim to make.  Not saying it isn't true.  I'd just like to see where you got that idea in the first place.

Sure the site is biased but it's not like Huffpo is going to post it:

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2020/03/18/nolte-53-times-the-establishment-media-said-chinese-or-wuhan-virus/

Quote:As you will see below, between the written list (which has been floating around for a while) and the video compilation, we’re talking about at least 53 times. And you know there are more instances out there…
Quote:
  1. “Japan and Thailand Confirm New Cases of Chinese Coronavirus,” The New York Times, 1/15/20
  2. “The CDC and Homeland Security begin screening for Chinese Coronavirus at three major US airports as outbreak spreads in Asia,” CNBC, 1/17/20
  3. “Vaccine for new Chinese coronavirus in the works,” CNN, 1/20/20
  4. “First U.S. case of potentially deadly Chinese coronavirus confirmed in Washington state,” Washington Post, 1/21/20
  5. “Chinese coronavirus outbreak has reached U.S. shores, CDC says,” Los Angeles Times, 1/21/20
  6. “The First Case Of The Chinese Coronavirus Has Hit The US, CDC Reports,” Buzzfeed,1/21/20
  7. “First case of Chinese coronavirus confirmed in Washington state,” NBC’s Today Show, 1/24/20
  8. “Chinese coronavirus infections, death toll soar as fifth case is confirmed in U.S.,” Washington Post, 1/26/20
  9. “Japan confirms case of new Chinese virus, spread is ‘concerning,’” Reuters, 1/15/20
  10. “How the Chinese virus outbreak impacts Lunar New Year travel,” National Geographic, 1/24/20
  11. “China coronavirus ‘spreads before symptoms show,’” BBC, 1/26/20
  12. “Over a thousand ‘likely’ infected by Wuhan virus in China: Study,” Al Jazeera,1/18/20
  13. “Stop the Wuhan virus,” Nature Magazine editorial, 1/21/20)
  14. “China confirms Wuhan virus can be spread by humans,” CNN, 1/22/20
  15. “First U.S. Case Reported of Deadly Wuhan Virus,” Wall Street Journal, 1/22/20
  16. “Here are the symptoms of the deadly Wuhan coronavirus and when you should be worried,” Business Insider, 1/22/20
  17. “Something Far Deadlier Than The Wuhan Virus Lurks Near You,” Kaiser Health News, 1/24/20
  18. “With Wuhan virus genetic code in hand, scientists begin work on a vaccine,” Reuters, 1/24/20
  19. “The Wuhan Virus: How to Stay Safe,” Foreign Policy, 1/25/20
  20. “Something Far Deadlier Than The Wuhan Virus Lurks Near You,” USA Today, 1/29/20
  21. “10-Year-Old Boy Raises Fears Wuhan Virus Could Spread Undetected,” Bloomberg, 1/29/20
  22. “Your Questions About Wuhan Coronavirus, Answered, National Public Radio, 1/30/20
  23. “Will the Wuhan virus become a pandemic?” The Economist, 1/30/20

1. NOTE: The photo in this article was on their COVER for this issue.
This fantastic video compilation includes over 30 instances of CNN, MSNBC, CNBC, and others drumming “Wuhan” and “Chinese” into our heads:

As I mentioned in my countdown of 11 lies the media have already told about the Wuhan coronavirus…
“To sum this up, the fake news media flood these words and terms into the American lexicon, and then sanctimoniously turn around and attack those who repeat them as racist.”
These are not good people… And they’re certainly not serious people.
But just don’t call them the enemy of the people because … that would be wrong.
But I must admit I know why many here consider me racist. It's because I'm conservative. 

Also. please show all the anti- BLM propaganda I have posted; as you are the one that accusation. I'll freely admit I've been critical of the name and often times the motives and yeah, equating that too with being reacist is sad.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden incorrectly calls Trump the first racist POTUS - bfine32 - 07-23-2020, 07:46 PM