Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Biden incorrectly calls Trump the first racist POTUS
(07-23-2020, 10:49 PM)masterpanthera_t Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7isyt5qldw

At the 0:26 mark, you should see it. This is but one video. I've not looked for others.

I'll simply say considering how some non-critical thinking citizens of certain western nations (Britian, U.S, not sure exactly, but I've read some articles where I believe both nations are mentioned) have acted towards people of Asian origin, a term like "Kung flu" is irresponsible at best certainly emanating from a position of government leadership. But Trump couldn't care less on the harm even potentially inflicted if it helps him in any way possible. 

(07-23-2020, 10:51 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Unless I was having some sort of schizophrenic episode, I recall him actually using the term Kung Flu at that Tulsa rally.  I think his main goal was to mock people who take covid seriously and make a stupid joke and pass the blame off on a lesser country rather than bring any sort of racist aspect to it...but I don't think the somewhat racist aspect bothered him much.

So with my belief that Trump says what he says to remove blame from himself, make himself look good, and remind his fanbase that he's the "effective because he's not afraid to piss people off" president the statement was a slam-dunk.  

I stand corrected, gentlemen.  Not that I'm shocked, but the POTUS should not be going for cheap points like saying Kung flu.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden incorrectly calls Trump the first racist POTUS - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 07-23-2020, 11:05 PM