Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DJ Reader is happy to be a Bengal
(07-22-2020, 10:02 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Watch some footage of Dlines like the 49ers. We could be a lot better. There are some lines out there that play with a ferocity that’s our players simply don’t...

The 49ers D-line definitely stands out when watching them. I still think we have a top D-line though with Reader coming in 
and if Lawson and the players can stay healthy. Need to have a nice rotation going to keep our guys fresh and I think we 
could be right up there with the 49ers but yeah, tall order, these guys are the best right now IMO.

(07-22-2020, 05:57 PM)bengaloo Wrote: I believe Reader meant what he said. Simply because if I were a NT and looked at the rest of our DL, plus all the secondary additions, I'd fall in love with this team too. Especially if it were holding the #1 pick, in a year where there is a rare elite QB available as the top pick.

This team is going places, imo. This is the biggest rebuild I've ever seen for the Bengals.

Feel the same, first time I have ever seen this team go all out in FA for one side of the ball and then follow it up with a very
good Draft adding the best QB in college I have ever seen and a very talented, tall, sticky handed receiver in Higgins.

I think the Defense will make the biggest jump in a good way though with the adding of vets in FA.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: DJ Reader is happy to be a Bengal - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 07-24-2020, 01:34 PM