Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The F.B.I. Pledged to Keep a Source Anonymous. Trump Allies Aided His Unmasking.
The dossier was not not the reason the investigation was started in the first place. The investigation began when former Trump campaign foreign policy adviser George Papadopoulos drunkenly told an Australian diplomat that he knew Russia had damaging information about Hillary Clinton. Australian officials then alerted U.S. officials, and the FBI opened its probe in July 2016.

The dossier was not a source for the final intelligence report finding that Russia interfered with the 2016 election, but lots of the information in the dossier about the Trump campaigns secrete contacts with Russian intelligence officials has been proven to be true.

But somehow the fact that the FBI misused some of the intel from the document to obtain FISA warrants proves that the entire Mueller investigation was just A GIANT CONSPIRACY BY THE INTELLIGENEC COMMUNITY TO FRAME TRUMP.

Somehow the dossier was the reason Manafort, Page, and Flynn all admitted to lying to investigators about their actions during the election.

My question is, when are we going to have a REAL investigation into Benghazi?!?!?!?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The F.B.I. Pledged to Keep a Source Anonymous. Trump Allies Aided His Unmasking. - fredtoast - 07-25-2020, 03:19 PM