Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kneeling during the national anthem and claims of disrespect
(07-25-2020, 07:06 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: Yea...I logged in to reply on that topic and it was locked. Anyway , I wish these athletes would find a way to get their message out there in a different way that wouldn't upset so many people; that being said I would rather they kneel on the ground than on another human beings neck.

Yeah... At this point the national anthem and flag is irrelevant to the cause. Hell do it during the coin toss. X amount of people are immediately turned off to whatever you're trying to say if you're trying to say it during the national anthem. That being said, people are getting pissed because baseball players are kneeling before the national anthem. So it's safe to say some don't wanna hear it period.

Does anybody remember back in 96 or 97 when Mahmoud Abdul Rauf (Denver Nuggets), formerly Chris Jackson sat for the national anthem? His reasoning was broader than Kaepernick's, but the same protest. The NBA stepped in and made him stand... So he stood and prayed, while all the patriots booed DURING the anthem. His teammates had to encircle him so people wouldn't throw shit. Can you imagine the exploding heads on Fox news and social media if a Muslim did that today?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kneeling during the national anthem and claims of disrespect - jason - 07-25-2020, 08:38 PM