Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kneeling during the national anthem and claims of disrespect
(07-26-2020, 11:49 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I'm offended you would ask such an offensive question! 

You're god damn right I stand for the National Anthem.  I stand at the rigid position of attention.  I don't talk.  I'm don't go to the bathroom. I don't stand in line at the concessions.  I don't walk up or down the steps or along the aisle. I don't bebop around like the players. I don't drink my beer.  I'm not on my cellphone.  I don't scratch my ass. And that's in my living room at home while I watch on TV. Because I'm red blooded, corn fed American.  Hell, I even render the hand salute instead of placing my hand on my heart just to prove I'm more American than all those people disrespecting the flag while Demo Lovato was singing the National Anthem.  And I mean a real hand salute.  Not like that poor imitation of a hand salute at :34 into the video where that PVT's hand and wrist is like 13 different god damn angles instead of one single knife edge. Hell, the tip of his right forefinger of his god damn hand isn't touching his forehead near the outside of his right eyebrow for Christ's sake!  I'm offended his Drill Sergeant didn't learn that boy better!  So much to be offended about in that video.  So much disrespect.

Except I haven't heard anyone complain about being offended by any of it.

A simple Yes would have sufficed. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kneeling during the national anthem and claims of disrespect - bfine32 - 07-26-2020, 11:53 AM