Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kneeling during the national anthem and claims of disrespect
(07-26-2020, 02:40 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I don't think we've ever actually established this, but I don't think anyone here has said they don't think people should be allowed to kneel.  I personally find it disrespectful, but I also don't get worked up about it.  As Bel has pointed out, people do other disrespectful things during the anthem and people don't blow a gasket over it.

Just to be clear, I was asking why people are opposed in the sense why are they offended. Not if they're opposed to the right. You probably didn't mean that I actually implied this, but I want to clarify anyway, just in case.

EDIT:
I'm also asking in some ways because I want to know how critically all actions (at least somewhat related to the topic of the flag, at least imo), are being considered by those who are opposed to them or in favor of them. In some ways I think politicization of an issue itself leads to people choosing sides that they may personally not care as much about.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kneeling during the national anthem and claims of disrespect - masterpanthera_t - 07-26-2020, 02:42 PM