Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The F.B.I. Pledged to Keep a Source Anonymous. Trump Allies Aided His Unmasking.
https://www.foxnews.com/media/rep-devin-nunes-on-links-between-brookings-institute-and-anti-trump-steele-dossier

Uh oh. If numb nuts Nunes is talking about... I know I can just totally disregard it. I have zero respect for he or ms Lindsey. Actively seeking indictments from a politicized DOJ strictly for political purposes to make an impact on our presidential election.

If there wasn’t multiple convictions for people in the trump orbit, video of trump taking a question from a Russian spy. And so many lies about meeting with Russians in the trump tower I might actually give a shit.

I remember the impeachment last year and the republican parties willingness to look the other way on corruption at the highest level of our government. They have no interest in discovering the truth when it comes to things that actually matter.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The F.B.I. Pledged to Keep a Source Anonymous. Trump Allies Aided His Unmasking. - NATI BENGALS - 07-26-2020, 08:22 PM