Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Jeremy Hill far ahead of his production last year
(10-20-2015, 06:45 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: He cherrypicks and, like everything else, he assumes that people are too stupid to see.

Like you said, I don't know why he bothers because I have to think that everyone sees through him by now.

But two were before he was benched for fumbling, then the other three rushing were when we gave him the ball inside the 20 after Gio and receivers got us down there, and then the receiving was from 13 yards out.

Hue said the carries will change back to Hill carrying the load, but, so far, Hill has been a disappointment when you consider the high hopes that were pinned on him coming in.  

He can turn it around, but he's been a disappointment so far.
WHY is he not as productive this year may I ask? Is he not hitting the hole with the same effort? Is the run blocking inconsistent? Also on run plays where the left side of the O line pulls, the result is usually a sizable gain. Not so much when blocking straight ahead. Looking for answers. Thanx
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jeremy Hill far ahead of his production last year - Derrick - 10-20-2015, 10:15 PM