Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Its OK now to teach religion in public schools
(10-21-2015, 02:14 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: We have a civilization of modern rules and laws.   They do not.   That's the difference.    

Who is "they"? You're being vague again, probably because you know if you give specifics, this little gut feeling you have about "savages" might get destroyed by facts.

Quote:Ofc someone from one of those countries is going to say something else.    No one is going to say, well we live in a brutal country that has a lawless population.    Do you know why they do not say this ......  Because if they did they would be killed or abducted. 

Wait, you just said they won't say or do anything to change their societies because they're "savages". Now it's because they have legitimate fears of reprisal. Which is it?

Quote:As far as Iraqi people dying ....  You are talking about a war.    How about Address the violence in El Salvador and why it's become so violent. 

Oh, so it's okay to kill innocent people as long as it's a war? That's reassuring, because ISIS declared war on the U.S. When they blow up your office building, don't come crying because "you are talking about a war".

I'm glad you brought up El Salvador, because we don't have an enormous gang violence problem here in our "civilized" country or anything; only those "savages" in the Third World do! Hilarious

Quote:You convienently used the one place we had a war and are currently stationed.    

Um, yeah. I "conveniently" used an example that correlates with reality. How devious of me. Rolleyes

I guess since it's just one little war, the hundreds of thousands of dead don't matter? Not seeing your point here, Einstein.

Quote:Or is your solution just let them all into our country, give them all citizenship.   As long as they are not white.

Nope!

Next.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Its OK now to teach religion in public schools - GodHatesBengals - 10-21-2015, 04:41 AM