Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Five Bold Predictions for the 2020 Season"
(08-10-2020, 04:12 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I’d be surprised to see Jeudy as a contender. I’m expecting Drew Lock to be the next Denver QB to flame out, but who knows. He did look decent in his limited starts last year.

The WR I think everyone is sleeping on is Lamb. I think he has the biggest season of any of the rookie receivers. Dak did throw for almost 5k Yds last year, and now he has another great weapon.

I only added Juedy because I think Lock showed promise at the end of the year and he won't be counted one as the number 1 guy there either. Melvin Gordon is still a threat, and Denver loves to use their TE's. I think Fant will have a big break out season.

Lamb, I am not sure will show up too much this year and it is just due to his place on the depth chart. Cooper and Gallup in front of him and last year Dak learned how to rely on his TE, granted he no longer has the ageless wonder Witten (He will look weird as a Raider) but I think Lamb will be a victim of limited targets.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Five Bold Predictions for the 2020 Season" - Murdock2420 - 08-10-2020, 04:18 AM