Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Five Bold Predictions for the 2020 Season"
(08-10-2020, 11:02 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Pats, 9ers, Bills, Ravens, all were last season, imo. You could also make a case for the Steelers who had no business winning 8 games without Ben.

But going back to the QB’s I mentioned, even leaving out Brady which of the other 5 aren’t elite in your opinion? I think you’re getting too wrapped up in percentages honestly.

Ravens defense was far from Elite.   They struggled mightily against the run early, hence bringing back Josh Bynes.  And I would say "really good" or even "great", but not elite.  Elite to me in terms of QBs right now in the NFL is Patrick Mahommes and Drew Brees.   Lamar had one amazing season, which was largely based on what he provides as a rushing threat.  That rarely lasts in the NFL.  Heck, RGIII had an amazing year 1 as well.  Then, injuries and poof.  Those two are playing as elite QBs right now.  There's no wrong or right, we just see the term "elite" differently.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Five Bold Predictions for the 2020 Season" - SHRacerX - 08-10-2020, 12:51 PM