Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Jeremy Hill far ahead of his production last year
(10-21-2015, 09:26 AM)djs7685 Wrote: I'm referring to the years when the guy having the MVP season wasn't playing very well but got all the excuses in the world from you. I'm also referring to the guy barely hitting 3 YPC getting as many excuses as possible.

You and your kind are all about excuses, sorry, but I like to deal with reality and not cry about everyone BUT the players that deserve the criticism. I'll give Hill all the credit in the world when he deserves it, but as of right now he's having a rough start. Sorry, not sorry.

The only year Dalton didn't play well was last year.  And of course there were legitimate reasons for it.  Some were ready to cut bait because they obviously aren't very good at spotting talent when they see it.

Same goes for Hill.  He isn't slumping because he isn't hitting the hole fast enough.  It's not because of a sophomore slump either.  I'm pretty confident I will be vindicated just like I was with Dalton.  Anyone who actually looks at game film would see this.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jeremy Hill far ahead of his production last year - WhoDeyWho - 10-21-2015, 09:56 AM