Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you plans for the BYE WEEK?
(10-21-2015, 12:40 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Oh, I agree with both paragraphs.

I'll have my prescription, and like you said, it's really easy to get.  And if it's hard to get?  I'll pull a Randy Marsh and microwave my balls until I create tumors big enough to bounce on.  They'll give it to me then, right?

As for booze v. buds?  I don't think it's even a debate.  No hangover, no regretting silly behavior, no waking up with a condom in your butt.  And on top of all of that, I simply like it much, much more!  can't wait.

The only issue I have with the whole "booze v. buds" debate is the people who are pro-marijuana or anti-alcohol always seem to assume the person drinking is a completely irresponsible binge drinker and the person smoking some weed is a chill dude on the couch making great decisions.

I've had a few friends in my life that were complete screw ups that got too baked too often and did nothing with their lives. I've seen guys wreck their cars while stoned plenty of times. All of this while I've also maintained friends that are in the craft beer scene that catch a buzz and relax without ever blacking out and getting crazy.

I don't have an issue with either being legal and I think it's dumb for anyone to smoke/drink and then operate a vehicle or to over indulge into either of them. Both have proven their worth from a health standpoint in different ways, but that requires moderation on each side.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What are you plans for the BYE WEEK? - djs7685 - 10-21-2015, 11:31 AM