Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2020 NFL Triplets Ranking - Bengals get some respect
The low ranking for Burrow pulls down Cincy, but does anyone really expect him (even outside of Cincy) to perform less than the likes of Garappolo, Cousins, Carr, Mayfield, Tannehill, or Kyler Murray? Those guys have had solid (Dalton-like) careers to this point. Murray is a great athlete and runner of the ball, but I seriously doubt he will be lighting up teams with his arm.

If you rank Burrow ahead (or at least at the same point) of those QBs, you will likely have the Bengals ranked right around 12-15, or mid-pack. This is where I think, as a triplet group, they would belong.

What makes the Bengals special on the offensive side of the ball is the next tier or players: John Ross, Tyler Boyd, CJ Uzomah, Gio Bernard, Tee Higgings, and Auden Tate. With all the attention being paid to Mixon and Green, those players will be huge contributors and Burrow is the guy to distribute the ball.

One thing that seems to be unanimously forgotten about Burrow is his ability to run. Not just move the pocket but the guy is more mobile than any QB I listed earlier except Murray.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2020 NFL Triplets Ranking - Bengals get some respect - SHRacerX - 08-15-2020, 01:26 PM