Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This team is starting to remind of the 2000s Bengals
(08-16-2020, 12:18 AM)PDub80 Wrote: No, it's not low hanging fruit at all. These are all good talking points to ponder and fun to debate while being outside of the organization.

Marvin made excuses for Jones and Burfict constantly. And held back young up and comers in favor of old guard "trusted" players.

Personally, I don't care to be a moral cop as to what another person does outside of their job. I just don't care. They have to livenlive their lives, not me. However, those guys looked to Marvin as a father figure and Marvin sheltered them and made excuses for them constantly.

Chris Henry, by all accounts, had turned his life around. He hopped in a truck while arguing with his wife and her dumbass should have stopped. She didn't and killed him.

I don't see how any Bengal fan can be upset or banging on the ownership for the direction of the team. To me, it doesn't make sense. This is what a rebuilding change of direction looks like and they are killing it off the field. On the field remains to be seen, but anyone expecting a huge year last year was dreaming. The team and coaches are very young, but I agree with what they're doing 100%.... and that includes the ownership and front office.

Yeah, cannot disagree with you PDub after this Offseason. Marv is gone thank God and his team is too that only won 2 games.

That was Marv's team man, now we get to see Taylor's with Burrow at the helm of the Offense.

Not going to judge the ownership or the FO after this Offseason, they did it right. Hella right.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This team is starting to remind of the 2000s Bengals - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 08-17-2020, 05:10 PM