Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paul Brown stadium deal ending in 2026- will the Bengals stay
(08-19-2020, 10:23 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: I think they will, but if they move, I hope it’s to Portland, OR. Then I could actually go to games. Ninja

Keeping it brief to minimize risk of bringing outside topics into Jungle Noise... Portland seems like it'd be pretty low on a billion dollar business' (which is essentially what a football team is) list of destinations to move to as of right now.

- - - - - - - -

As to the OP... there's no way to know for one reason: Mike Brown will be 90-91 then. 

Is he still alive in 2026? I think he'd hem and haw to get more concessions but ultimately not move the team if he is still alive for the same reason he won't sell the stadium naming rights. It's his Dad's legacy in this city. He probably also wouldn't want to move to a new city at the age of 90, have to buy a new house and find new restaurants/etc.

Katie/Troy are a wildcard because I have no idea what they would do if they're owners of the team when the time rolls around. I feel like there's a bigger chance of the team leaving if they are.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Paul Brown stadium deal ending in 2026- will the Bengals stay - TheLeonardLeap - 08-20-2020, 12:00 AM