Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paul Brown stadium deal ending in 2026- will the Bengals stay
(08-20-2020, 05:44 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: You constantly hear this about San Francisco and when we went there for the first time last year I found a lot of that stuff to be overblown. There’s definitely not shit all over the streets and sidewalks, and the homeless all congregate in certain areas (mostly in the Tenderloin neighborhood) It’s not like they’re all over the place. At least in my experience.

SF and Vancouver are probably the two most beautiful cities I’ve ever been to. Vancouver also has a homeless issue, but again, it’s all pretty much one area (East Hastings). We ventured into that area looking for a brewery and it was pretty sketchy.

I think it’s probably true just about anywhere you have to know where to go and where to avoid.
I was in SF 2 years ago and was amazed on how it was much dirtier and expense and over taxed than when I was there in 2013.. and last i checked housing and rent are way down with people existing 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Paul Brown stadium deal ending in 2026- will the Bengals stay - Essex Johnson - 08-20-2020, 10:14 PM