Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Auden Tate building on from last year
(08-21-2020, 07:40 PM)BengalsBong Wrote: We have a group of WR and TE that can get big or a smaller group that has speed and good routes for shorter routes. Higgins, Green, Tate, CJ or Drew as the big group. Ross, Boyd, Erickson and Thomas as the smaller group. Green, Ross, Higgins and Thomas as the speed guys. Higgins, Tate and Green as the leapers that can go up and get the designed high throws over smaller DB. A good mix that ZT has to work with this year. I would use Tate, Erickson, Boyd, Thomas and Higgins as much as I could to help keep Green and Ross healthy as well. I know that is the most talented guys but they will get their targets in I am sure of that. As long as Burrow can get good production out of them all then spread the ball around.

Don't roast me for calling Ross the most talented he just has that speed you can not get from the others.

Top 5 WR 40 Times

1. John Ross / 716 career receiving yards  (3 years so far)
2. Rondel Menendez / 0 career receiving yards (2 years)
3. Jerome Mathis / 80 career receiving yards (3 years)
4. Marquise Goodwin / 2,323 career receiving yards (7 years so far)
5. Jacoby Ford / 848 career receiving yards (4 years)

Almost like talent is much more than simply being able to run alone in a straight line for 40 yards in spandex quickly.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Auden Tate building on from last year - TheLeonardLeap - 08-21-2020, 07:59 PM