Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Auden Tate building on from last year
(08-21-2020, 07:40 PM)BengalsBong Wrote: We have a group of WR and TE that can get big or a smaller group that has speed and good routes for shorter routes. Higgins, Green, Tate, CJ or Drew as the big group. Ross, Boyd, Erickson and Thomas as the smaller group. Green, Ross, Higgins and Thomas as the speed guys. Higgins, Tate and Green as the leapers that can go up and get the designed high throws over smaller DB. A good mix that ZT has to work with this year. I would use Tate, Erickson, Boyd, Thomas and Higgins as much as I could to help keep Green and Ross healthy as well. I know that is the most talented guys but they will get their targets in I am sure of that. As long as Burrow can get good production out of them all then spread the ball around.

Don't roast me for calling Ross the most talented he just has that speed you can not get from the others.

You will get roasted Bong for saying that about Ross. Ross has only been a flash in the pan so far.

Shows flashes then gets hurt or drops the ball. I like your thoughts about the big group and the small group.

BTW, haven't heard anything about Sample yet. Saw Uzomah catching some balls from Burrow in a vid though.

It is a good mix though for Burrow and Taylor to work with that is for sure. Lots of talent.

(08-21-2020, 07:56 PM)BengalsBong Wrote: Last year after we lost Green and Ross we lost the ability to stretch the field and go deep along with Dalton's issues throwing the deep ball. That is why I am happy we have Thomas and Higgins to help this year.

Feel the same, Tee and Mike are really quick in and out of their breaks. Need this badly on Offense. Tate is pretty slow.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Auden Tate building on from last year - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 08-21-2020, 08:02 PM