Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"You can't talk Super Bowl....."
(10-21-2015, 04:25 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: its you acting like us talking about games down the road instead of just the next one will somehow affect the teams preparing for the next game.  If we just talked about the next game especially during a bye week it would be super boring round here

When did I act like that? No one wanted to talk about "games down the road". They didn't even want to talk playoffs. They wanted to talk Super Bowl. Here's my post:

(10-20-2015, 01:26 PM)Ryuko Wrote: You can't talk Super Bowl without winning in the playoffs. You can't talk winning in the playoffs until you've made the playoffs. 

Let's focus on making the playoffs. We're 6-0 with a chance to be 7-0, and that's fantastic. But there's an awful lot of football between now and February. For now, let's focus handing Pittsburgh their 3rd or 4th loss. That will go a long way toward clinching that playoff spot.

You guys are skipping to chapter 19 of a book 6 chapters long. I'm mentioned discussing what might happen in chapter 7, 8, or 9 first. I specifically wanted to talk about "games down the road" and everyone got pissy. 

Now tell me what, specifically, you would like to talk about regarding the Super Bowl. Who are we playing? What are the key injuries on both sides? Who did we beat to get there, and who did they beat? Run some stats by me. What happens in the thirteen weeks of football between now and the Super Bowl that will allow us to intelligently discuss who might win it? 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
"You can't talk Super Bowl....." - Sled21 - 10-20-2015, 01:10 PM
RE: "You can't talk Super Bowl....." - McC - 10-20-2015, 06:44 PM
RE: "You can't talk Super Bowl....." - McC - 10-20-2015, 06:42 PM
RE: "You can't talk Super Bowl....." - McC - 10-20-2015, 07:24 PM
RE: "You can't talk Super Bowl....." - Ryuko - 10-21-2015, 04:41 PM