Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This team is starting to remind of the 2000s Bengals
(08-24-2020, 10:28 AM)PDub80 Wrote: Ok, YES, great comment and thing to bring up. So, I was not kidding when I said I read literally the ENTIRE chain of txt conversations submitted as evidence from that case. If you just took what Incognito said in a snippet quote like what you referenced it looks like Incognito is asking Martin to repent as a favor or to bail him out. Only, he really wasn't. Not in that kind of way....

So, in the conversations between Incognito & Martin, they chatted normal guy stuff. Incognito invited him to events, to hang out, asked how he was, etc. Was nice and cool to him - virtually all the time. Teased him.... but in a way normal guys and jocks do. Nothing... NOTHING like in the way Martin was alleging and nothing super bully about it if you read everything to understand the way they txt and communicated. The conversations were plain and normal leading up to the exact moment (you can tell in the txts when that was by the comment you referenced) Martin went and made up these allegations against Incognito, Turner, and the Dolphins to the press and the NFL. So, when Incognito said that, it was directly after he was ambushed with all of Martin's claims (which were clearly invented out of thin air by Martin if you read the txts). So, Incognito was basically still being cool and asking him like "Hey, come on man, be honest and tell them the truth". Which, Martin never did and it blew up because Martin's not mentally stable. Turner and Incognito ended up taking the fall in a PR move by the NFL.

Anyone who talks about Martin having mental health issues without mentioning the stuff Incognito has done can not be trusted to give an abiased opinion on what happened.  Anyone interested in the truth can read this

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/10455447/miami-dolphins-bullying-report-released-richie-incognito-others-responsible-harassment

Martin was not even the only victim.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This team is starting to remind of the 2000s Bengals - fredtoast - 08-24-2020, 01:06 PM