Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Carlos speaks out about Racism and Bengals
(08-24-2020, 08:16 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: He wants a meeting with Mike good for Carlos.

Great, maybe he can sort that out in private and not turn into a media story, where brings a spotlight on to an organization whose response has mirrored that of their peers.

And what does he want from them exactly?  What could they possibly do?  Bring awareness?  I think that's been done (and done, and done, and done, and done...) already.

It's pretty rare I come to the defense of Mike Brown, but this is one of those times.  Many people might not know this so I think it needs to be said:

It's well known that the Brown family has made numerous donations that were done privately through the years, not wanting attention.  And that's kind of how charity really is supposed to work, at least in my mind.

So who's to say they haven't done things behind the scenes recently?  Has Carlos checked the family's financial records to confirm they could do more?

Lastly, Carlos Dunlap has made just shy of 90 million dollars in his NFL career.  Rather than looking for others to get invlolved, how about he leads the charge?  He can afford donating a cool million of his own money if he's so passionate about it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Carlos speaks out about Racism and Bengals - Wes Mantooth - 08-24-2020, 08:57 PM
RE: Carlos speaks out about Racism and Bengals - IcoHolic - 09-03-2020, 10:12 PM