Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Carlos speaks out about Racism and Bengals
(08-26-2020, 11:21 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: The story goes that he and his black workout partners were told to leave, while a nearby group of white guys practicing football, were allowed to stay and the ranger even watched/took part/whatever with them.

If it's closed, it's closed to everyone.

Of course it is. None of them should have been there. But like I said, when you have a complaint about something, check your own actions first. That's where it starts. Then go on to the other issues. I always told my son, when he was growing up and would complain he got punished for something other kids did and did not get in trouble for, "well, should you have been doing that to start with?" And then I'd get the "but it's not fair" argument. Fair is where you go eat cotton candy. Life is not fair. If Carlos has a problem being kicked out of the park, he shouldn't have been in the park. If he has a problem that it wasn't fair that he was kicked out and other's weren't, for whatever reason, he needs to take that up with the IA department of Miami PD, or the City Council and Mayor. There is no reason for him to lay this at Mike Browns feet, Mike Brown has nothing to do with nor no control over what goes on in Miami. His handling of this is just lame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Carlos speaks out about Racism and Bengals - Sled21 - 08-26-2020, 11:27 AM
RE: Carlos speaks out about Racism and Bengals - IcoHolic - 09-03-2020, 10:12 PM