Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Carlos speaks out about Racism and Bengals
(08-26-2020, 01:07 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Maybe it's not closed.  Maybe it's something else.  Examples:

-Maybe it's reserved.

-Maybe the time limit was up on their use.

-Maybe that field is only used for certain activites.

-Maybe they don't allow mixed groups (soccer and football)

-Maybe they violated park rules in some way.

I honestly have no clue what happened.  But I find it almost impossible to believe, that if they were in the right, that their fellow NFL peers (the white guys) didn't step up and support them.  I also find it almost impossible to believe that the black players wouldn't have immediately put the white players on blast for staying behind.

To each their own, but this doesn't pass the smell test for me.  This would/should have been a huge story.  Yet I can't find one single article about it, other than this one where Carlos talks about it.

None of the other players went public with this?  No complaints were made to the park district?  How was this not a news story?

Answer: Cuz it's bullshit.  These guys simply had to move fields, probably for a completely valid reason.

I'm just relaying what was said.

Frankly, MB should just sit down with him, get it over with and then MB decides what needs to be done on his end. That's it. Then both parties are satisfied and some good may come out of it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Carlos speaks out about Racism and Bengals - Truck_1_0_1_ - 08-26-2020, 01:19 PM
RE: Carlos speaks out about Racism and Bengals - IcoHolic - 09-03-2020, 10:12 PM