Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Carlos speaks out about Racism and Bengals
(08-26-2020, 02:07 PM)fredtoast Wrote: And if a white person wants to claim racism does not exist he can always come up with some excuse.

This is juts a perfect example of how the races view things differently.  There is TONS of proof that racism still exists in America.  Bit when a law officer gives preferential treatment to white people black people see racism while white people see "It had to be something other than racism".

There is proof that law enforcement engages in racial profiling.  So it is kind of hard for minorities to believe them when they say "Yeah, we treat minorities differently but only "sometimes".  The rest of the time we treat everyone the same".

If you had a girlfriend who you knew had cheated on you before would you just blindly accept any excuse if you found her with another man again? "Yeah, honey, I have cheated on you before, but I was just spending the weekend with this guy because we are just good friends."

Of course racism still exists, no one is arguing that. That doesn't mean everything is racist. And no one said it has to be something other than racism, the Ranger could be a Klansman for all we know. But we have no evidence of that. It's all Carlos' supposition. If it was so egrigious, why didn't he file a complaint with the PD instead of hacking on the Bengals 1000 miles away?  Mike Brown is not speaking about things like the Floyd case, because he doesn't have the facts. Seems to me he's a smart man.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Carlos speaks out about Racism and Bengals - IcoHolic - 09-03-2020, 10:12 PM