Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mackensie Alexander-good news update
(08-26-2020, 04:08 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: Its a unpleasant situation all around. If his dad doesnt turn up does he want to take a year off football? As far as the battery charge a punishment wouldn't be levied until next season at earliest.  So hope for the best for Mackenzie whatever he decides I'm cool with it.

I would think he would still play and dedicate the season to his father if found deceased. However, if still missing, that would be a different story.

(08-26-2020, 05:30 PM)fredtoast Wrote: The guy Alexander hit did not just leave his father behind.  He claims to have searched for 3 hours.  Then he went to get Alexanders fathers wife to help search.  After another hour they gave up and contacted authorities.

But there is also a mysterious "previous incident" that was mentioned.

Seems there is A LOT more to this story than any of us know yet.  But since MacKenzie actually punched the guy and threatened to get a gun I'd say he is looking at a suspension from the NFL.

IDK? This is a panic situation not a night club incident. I think certain things can be forgiven but like you said, we don't know all the facts yet and may never for that matter.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mackensie Alexander leaves camp - J24 - 08-26-2020, 01:47 AM
RE: Mackensie Alexander leaves camp - HarleyDog - 08-26-2020, 05:46 PM
RE: Mackensie Alexander leaves camp - McC - 08-26-2020, 06:04 PM