Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grandma got ran over by the John Deere..
(08-26-2020, 10:08 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: This has been like 25 years ago but my then father in law got to feeling bad, and he had been for several weeks. Bad stomach pain, gray stool lots of times. They finally talked him into going to the DR. He ordered tests including MRI or CT scan ? of stomach, liver, gall bladder and whatever ? The doctors at a Southern Ohio hospital said it all looked good.

Couple weeks later he was dead. We had some Dr's in Columbus look at the results/film a few weeks later and they were astonished ! They said "they told you he was clear"???? They showed us, here's a 4cm gall stone, here's a 3cm gall stone, there's a blockage here like 5cm and on and on. They were like "WOW"

The Radiology Dept/Dr's at that hospital were ummm not good.

Hope she's ok.

She's in better hands, now.  The hospital in Parkersburg ran some tests and showed several things that the one in Marietta either failed to acknowledge or failed to diagnose.  She has a compression fracture in her T-10 vertabrae, in addition to the things that I listed previously.  My wife and her brothers are going to try to rotate time, so that someone is always with her.  However, at age 70, they also realize that this is likely the beginning of the end for Mama Brenda.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Grandma got ran over by the John Deere.. - SunsetBengal - 08-26-2020, 10:22 PM