Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How did you become a Bengals fan?
Born in Cinti, raised in Loveland. Love everything Cincinnati..............Reds, Bengals, Bearcats, Muskies, Redskins, Skyline, Gold Star, La Rosas and Montgomery Inn

My high school mascot was a Tiger and our school colors were black and orange so naturally I was Bengals fan too !

I started going to Wilmington for training camps w/ a church group in the early 70's. I still remember getting autographs from Bill Bergey, Speedy Thomas, Essex Johnson, Bob Trumpy, Kenny Anderson, Lemar Parrish, Tommy Casanova etc. They would come over and joke with us and sign whatever we put in front of them. Just great memories.

I met the players, i had their autographs, i knew what they looked like w/o their helmets, they were my big, giant heros......had to be a Bengal fan.......no choice

Im a 25 year season ticket holder............would never think of rooting for any other team.............been thru a LOT of lean years but these last 5 have been fantastic. Keep it going Marvin, Hue and Andy. Sure am enjoying the ride.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How did you become a Bengals fan? - CincyKid - 10-21-2015, 08:27 PM