Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grandma got ran over by the John Deere..
(08-26-2020, 10:22 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: She's in better hands, now.  The hospital in Parkersburg ran some tests and showed several things that the one in Marietta either failed to acknowledge or failed to diagnose.  She has a compression fracture in her T-10 vertabrae, in addition to the things that I listed previously.  My wife and her brothers are going to try to rotate time, so that someone is always with her.  However, at age 70, they also realize that this is likely the beginning of the end for Mama Brenda.

Yes you've got to be careful. Some hospitals just don't have quality people/DR's in all areas. Lack of experience, knowledge, or just hurry up and get em out here ? I dunno. 

And unfortunately you see that a lot in the elderly. A fall, accident or something starts the downhill slide they never recover from. My dad however had a very bad face plant when he was like 75 ? Broke his collar bone, face and head was so swollen and bruised. I figured it was gonna be the end of him. He's 83 and still going.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Grandma got ran over by the John Deere.. - bengalfan74 - 08-26-2020, 10:32 PM